Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

Today was the perfect day to run, 50's and soggy, but time was spent at school with the kids as they wrap up their school year. So today it was me, the TV, a kettle Bell and Bob Harper. Thanks for the work out Bob.

I can't believe that tomorrow my daughter becomes a 1st grader, and come Monday I will have a 3rd and 5th grader. Where did time go? Sometimes I think it was all a blur, and as much as I can't wait to spend the summer having fun with my kids, I can't help but be sad, because the summer will fly by, and they will be back to school. They will be another year older, as will I.

I think this school year I spent so much time fighting to get better services for Cody, that I didn't get to enjoy it too much. And when summer wraps up this fall, I will be starting a whole new battle, with a new school, since we recently moved. But I hope that there will be more time to not sweat the small stuff and just enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment